The project is a joint venture of the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, American Veterans for Equal Rights, and the Human Rights Campaign.
What does AVER stand for?
AVER stands for American Veterans for Equal Rights (activist group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVER
- Axisymmetric Vectoring Exhaust Nozzle (F-16)
- Audio-Visual Education in Neurosurgery
- Aerovias Venezolanas, SA
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Validation Environment for Use towards EATMS (European Air Traffic Management System)
- Ashuelot Valley Environmental Observatory (New Hampshire)
- Average Visual Evoked Potential
- Asociación Venezolana de Fabricantes de Pastas Alimenticias (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Association for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Alternatives to Violence Educational Program for Youth (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Amicale des Anciens Volontaires-Francais en Espagne Republicaine (France)
- Association for Values Education and Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- American Vocational Education Research Association
- Avert Disruption of Operation
- AIDS Virus Education and Research Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- American Viticulture and Enology Research Network (Geneva, NY)
- American Veterans for Equal Rights New York
- Atrioventricular Nodal Effective Refractory Period
- Analysis and Verification for the Reliability of Embedded Systems (French industrial project)
- AIDS Virus Education and Research Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is also the highly regarded Center for the Study of Sexual Minorities in the Military at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and my own group, American Veterans for Equal Rights, a nationwide grassroots network of GLBT veterans and allies.