Dubai: The American University of Paris (AUP) has received an anonymous donation of $500,000 (Dh1.
What does AUP stand for?
AUP stands for American University of Paris (France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUP
We have 58 other meanings of AUP in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Use Permit (building permit)
- Advanced Unitary Penetrator (US DoD munition)
- Adventist University of the Philippines
- Aéroclub Universitaire de Picardie (French: Aeroclub University of Picardie; est. 1977)
- Afghan Uniform Police (Afghanistan)
- Agence Unique de Paiement (French: Single Payment Agency; French Ministry of Agriculture)
- Agile Unified Process (IBM)
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Akademi Usaha Perikanan (Indonesian: Fisheries academy)
- Alcohol Use Problems
- Amsterdam University Press (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Anguilla United Party
- Animation Universitaire Protestante (French: Animation Protestant University; Paris, France)
- Année Universitaire Préparatoire (French: University Preparatory Year; University Claude Bernard Lyon 1; Lyon, France)
- Annual Upgrade Protection (licensing)
- Approved unit price
- Architecture, Urbanisme, Patrimoine (French: Architecture, Planning, Heritage; est. 1980)
- Athletes United for Peace (Berkeley, California)
- Attitude Update
- Auckland University Press (est. 1966; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hezbollah's participation in the war in Syria stems from an Iranian decision to support the regime until the end through regional actors, starting with Hezbollah," said Ziad Majed, professor in political sciences and the Middle East at the American University of Paris.
A "The Catholics are dispersed throughout the country, more heavily in the rural areas than in the urban centers, but nevertheless [are] geographically omnipresent," said Douglas Yates, assistant professor of political science at the American University of Paris and professor at the American Graduate School in Paris.
He won a scholarship at the American University of Paris and then went on to study human rights and international politics at the Humboldt-Universitt zu Berlin.
2) Shields-Argeles, an Instructor of Anthropology at the American University of Paris, complements and furthers the discussion begun by Masson and Fischler regarding what conclusions can be drawn from the data collected illustrating the opposing, if not antagonistic, poles represented by France and the United States (247).
The conference organizers, Alice Craven and William Dow, both professors at the American University of Paris (AUP), resolved that having such an event in Paris was "the right thing to do.
Sultan Al-Qassemi is a Sharjah-based businessman, graduate of the American University of Paris and founder of Barjeel Securities in Dubai.
Her qualifications include a TEFL Certificate from Via Lingua in Greece and a BA in International Business from the American University of Paris, France.