com)-- The American Trakehner Association announced its 2012 merit awards, which recognize superior accomplishments by Trakehner horses registered with the association, as well those people who have made significant contributions to the organization through their volunteerism or with outstanding Trakehner breeding success.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for American Trakehner Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Teleservices Association
- American Telugu Association
- American Tennis Association
- American Theatre Association
- American Thyroid Association
- American Tilapia Association
- American Tinnitus Association
- American Topical Association
- American Towing Alliance, Inc. (Upland, CA)
- American Trans Air, Inc.
- American Transit Association
- American Translators Association
- American Trucking Associations (Alexandria, Virginia)
- American Tunaboat Association
- Amino Triazole (organic compound)
- Analog Telephone Adapter
- Analog Terminal Adapter
- Analog Terminal and Access
- Animal Transportation Association (Warrenton, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- American Trakehner Association members attending the November 2012 annual convention in Cincinnati, Ohio unanimously re-elected Dr.
com)-- The American Trakehner Association has announced Hilda Gurney will conduct a two-day clinic as part of their Oct.