Serenade offers a form of sound therapy which includes S-Tones, treatment sounds originally invented at the University of California that were supported by a grant from the American Tinnitus Association, and later commercialized in the SoundCureA Serenade device.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for American Tinnitus Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- American Telecommuting Association
- American TeledCommunications Alliance
- American Telemarketing Association
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Teleservices Association
- American Telugu Association
- American Tennis Association
- American Theatre Association
- American Thyroid Association
- American Tilapia Association
- American Topical Association
- American Towing Alliance, Inc. (Upland, CA)
- American Trakehner Association
- American Trans Air, Inc.
- American Transit Association
- American Translators Association
- American Trucking Associations (Alexandria, Virginia)
- American Tunaboat Association
- Amino Triazole (organic compound)
- Analog Telephone Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the American Tinnitus Association, "There are over 50 million Americans who are affected by tinnitus to some degree.
The American Tinnitus Association places the number closer to 50 million, 12 million of whom have severe and debilitating tinnitus.
adults including about 240,000 in the Phoenix area, according to the American Tinnitus Association (ATA).