The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) and American Thyroid Association (ATA) issued these guidelines in September of 2012.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for American Thyroid Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- American Target Advertising, Inc.
- American Tarot Association
- American Telecommuting Association
- American TeledCommunications Alliance
- American Telemarketing Association
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Teleservices Association
- American Telugu Association
- American Tennis Association
- American Theatre Association
- American Tilapia Association
- American Tinnitus Association
- American Topical Association
- American Towing Alliance, Inc. (Upland, CA)
- American Trakehner Association
- American Trans Air, Inc.
- American Transit Association
- American Translators Association
- American Trucking Associations (Alexandria, Virginia)
- American Tunaboat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings were presented at the 82nd Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association (ATA) in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
The American Thyroid Association recommends that pregnant and breastfeeding women take a prenatal supplement that contains at least 150 micrograms of iodine daily.
Alan Farwell, director of patient education at the American Thyroid Association and associate professor of medicine and director of the Endocrine Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, to answer your questions.
American Thyroid Association Guidelines for Detection of Thyroid Dysfunction.
That's why the American Thyroid Association recommends measuring blood levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in women every five years beginning at age 35.
Information: American Thyroid Association, 6066 Leesburg Pike, Suite 550, Falls Church, VA 22041 USA, 703-998-8890, fax: 703-998-8893, Internet: http://www.