The American Textile Machinery Association (ATMA) and Messe Frankfurt USA have agreed on the inclusion of ATME-I with Tech textil North America every even year starting in 2012.
What does ATMA stand for?
ATMA stands for American Textile Machinery Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATMA
We have 35 other meanings of ATMA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Toastmaster - Gold
- Able Toastmaster - Silver
- Advanced Toastmaster - Silver
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode - Service Data Unit
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode with Transmission Convergence
- Universal Test and Operations Physical-Layer Interface for ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode)
- ATM Forum Defined 25 6mbit/S Cell Based User Interface
- Advanced Technology for Modelling and Automation
- Advanced Transaction Models and Architectures (workshop)
- Agriculture Technology Management Agency (India)
- American Tibetan Mastiff Association (Palmdale, CA)
- Asia Travel Marketing Association (formerly East Asian Tourism Association)
- Association of Taxation and Management Accountants (Australia)
- Automotive Tyre Manufacturers' Association
- Air Traffic Management Advisory Committee (RTCA)
- Air Traffic Management Automated Center
- Association for Technology, Management, and Applied Engineers
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Adaptation Layer (OSI Data Link Sub-Layer)
- ATM's Address Resolution Protocol
- Air Traffic Management and Airport System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-sponsored by the American Textile Machinery Association (ATMA), Falls Church, VA, and Textile Hall Corporation, Greenville, SC, the event took place at the Palmetto Expo Center and featured machinery, equipment, supplies and services for nonwovens, yarn and fiber manufacturing processes.
for Testing & Materials (ASTM) 1916 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19103-1187 Telephone: 215-299-5400 American Textile Machinery Association 7297-N Lee Highway, Unit N Falls Church, VA 22042 Telephone: 703-533-9251 Fax: 703-241-5603 Associacao Brasileira Das Industrias De Nao-Tecidos (ABINT) R.