American Telecom Services Expands Total Retail Locations to over 23,000 CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.
What does AMETEL stand for?
AMETEL stands for American Telecom
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AMETEL
- Africa, Middle East, Turkey
- Africa-Middle East Theater
- Agency Mission Essential Tasks (US DoD)
- Association for Migrant Educators of Texas (Dallas, TX)
- Association of Mathematics Education Teachers (Birmingham, UK)
- Automatic Meteorological System
- Autoridad Metropolitana de Transporte (Dominican Republic)
- Australian Meteorological Association
- United States Army Management Engineering Training Agency
- APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) Marine Environmental Training and Education Center (Geoje, South Korea)
- Andaluza de Montajes Electricos y Telefonicos SA (Spanish)
- Auckland Manukau Eastern Transport Initiative (New Zealand)
- Association of Maritime Education and Training Institutions in Asia Pacific
- Assitance aux Malades en Traitement Intensif en Spécialité Tumorale
- Agency Mission Essential Task List
- Advanced Methodologies and Tools for Manufacturing Systems - Network of Excellence
- Association for Management Education and Training in Scotland (UK)
- Austrian Mobile Equipment Tracking System
- UK Army Artillery Meteorological System
- Americans for Middle East Understanding
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has, plans to spend another $21 billion to gain full ownership of four of its South American telecom subsidiaries.
July 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Telecom Services Inc.
Flexible, Scalable, High-Performance Offering Ideal for Exploding Latin American Telecom Market FRAMINGHAM, Mass.
June 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Telecom Services, Inc.
Dutton Associates initiates its coverage of American Telecom Services Inc.
May 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Telecom Services Inc.
The Broadsmart-Powered by North American Telecom offering utilizes the Redback SmartEdge Service Gateway to facilitate the delivery of advanced IP-based voice services to subscribers via T1 leased lines, DSL and metro Ethernet.