com/), a consulting firm that works with CEOs and senior management teams to assist in improving efficiencies and optimizing growth while remaining focused on the company's purpose and its people, has announced that Willy Stewart, president and CEO of the firm, will address the 2012 American Subcontractors Association (ASA) Business Forum and Convention, held March 1-3 at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio, located at 123 Losoya St.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
- American Synesthesia Association
- Americans for Safe Access
- Amherst Soccer Association (various locations)
- Aminosalicylic Acid
- Anaerobe Society of the Americas, Inc.
- Analyst Support Architecture
- Anderson Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASC), Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) as well as the American Subcontractors Association (ASA), and served as a platform for subcontractors and contractors to exchange dialogue on new innovations within the construction industry such as "green" initiatives and new guidelines on Surety Bonding, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Volatile Price Adjustment Clauses and most heavily discussed, ConsesusDOCS.
You can receive a copy by contacting the local chapter of the Associated General Contractors, the American Subcontractors Association, the Associated Builders and Contractors, or the American Society of Professional Estimators.
Brian Reingold, CPA, Partner, Construction Services received the Distinguished Service Award at the 37th Annual Awards Dinner of the American Subcontractors Association of New Jersey (ASANJ).
American Subcontractors Association - Greater Oregon chapter meeting.
The American Subcontractors Association (ASA) and the Foundation of ASA (FASA) have taken support of the professional constructor to a new level.