A report recently released by American Student Assistance (ASA) considers the implications of student loan debt and its management.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Student Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
- American Synesthesia Association
- Americans for Safe Access
- Amherst Soccer Association (various locations)
- Aminosalicylic Acid
- Anaerobe Society of the Americas, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president's announcement was less interesting for the content than it was for presenting an opportunity to discuss the issue of student loan debt, says Mike Ryan, vice president of borrower services for American Student Assistance, a nonprofit that provides information about student loans.
org June 18-19 American Student Assistance 2007 Symposium "Continuing the Conversation on Student Debt: Moving From Policy to Practice" Westin Waterfront Hotel Boston Contact: Nancy Meehan Phone: (800) 999-9080 E-mail: nmeehan@amsa.
There's an obvious distinction between those who are breaking new ground with original research and those who, under pressure to produce anything, digest and regurgitate other people's original research," says Daniel Cheever, the former president of Boston's Wheelock College and president of the American Student Assistance Corporation.