MILFORD - Bill Goode of Hopedale and Dan Foley of Uxbridge recently joined forces, taking a strike against stroke, by hosting a bowling tournament to benefit the American Stroke Association and Tedy's Team.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Stroke Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
- American Synesthesia Association
- Americans for Safe Access
- Amherst Soccer Association (various locations)
- Aminosalicylic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA) has awarded West Virginia University Hospitals' Stroke Center its Get With The Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award for its commitment and success in continued excellent care for stroke patients.
A study presented at the meeting of the American Stroke Association (Fort Lauderdale, FL) estimates that about 11 million US residents suffer silent strokes every year and are unaware of it.
The study, presented earlier this month at the American Stroke Association conference, found that women over the age of 55 have a 1-in-5 risk of stroke, while men the same age have a 1-in-6 chance.