Two years ago he was selected the top sportscaster of the 20th century by the American Sportscasters Association.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Sportscasters Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
; the broadcasting future of CBS' Terry "Dead Air" Donahue; the Chicago Cubs announcing that Harry Caray will return another year (just what the ACLU loves to hear); the fact that the American Sportscasters Association has no Hall of Fame to speak of (it recently "inducted" Chick Hearn, but Chick has no place to take Marge to show off his bust); NBC's Ahmad Rashad doing an interview with Hearn for Saturday's "NBA Inside Stuff" (hard hittin'?