Sponsors included the American Sportfishing Association, Costa, Florida Lottery, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Mote Marine Laboratory, Orvis, Outdoor Industry Association, Patagonia, Proguide Direct, Pure Fishing, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Visit Sarasota and Visit Florida.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Sportfishing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keane, NSSF senior vice president and general counsel, Gordon Robertson of the American Sportfishing Association, Bryan Bedrosian of Craighead Beringia South and Tom Franklin, past president of The Wildlife Society and currently with the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership.
CONTACTS: American Oceans Campaign, 201 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002/(202)544-3526; American Sportfishing Association, 1033 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314/(703) 519-9691; Center for Marine Conservation, 1725 DeSalles Street NW, Washington, DC 20036/(202)429-5609; Marine Fish Conservation Network, 408 C Street NE, Washington, DC 20002/(202)548-0707; National Coalition for Marine Conservation, 3 West Market Street, Leesburg, VA 22075/(703)777-0037; Ocean Wildlife Campaign, 666 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003/(202)547-9009.
The US Sportsmen's Alliance called on sportsmen to contact their US representatives and senators to voice their opposition to the ban, and the American Sportfishing Association said the park service's decision ran counter to President Obama's executive memo advocating transparency in government.