What does ASHA stand for?
ASHA stands for American Speech and Hearing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHA
We have 51 other meanings of ASHA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Station Housing Allowance
- Alaska State Housing Authority
- American Saddlebred Horse Association, Inc.
- American School Health Association
- American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (USAID)
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Shire Horse Association
- American Show Horse Association
- American Social Health Association
- American Social Hygiene Association (now American Social Health Association)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Suffolk Horse Association
- American Sulphur Horse Association
- American Surgical Hospital Association
- Armed Services Health Affairs
- Aurora Shores Homeowners Association
- Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology (Australia, New Zealand)
- Australian Spiritual Healers Association (est. 1964; Australia)
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Australia
- Asbestos in Schools Hazard Abatement Act of 1984