The results come from a survey of 219 certified software testers by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB).
What does ASTQB stand for?
ASTQB stands for American Software Testing Qualifications Board (Formerly: American Testing Board)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of State and Territorial Public Health Laboratory Directors
- Association of State and Territorial Public Health Nutrition Directors (Johnstown, PA)
- Acid-Stable Trypsin-Plasmin Inhibitor
- Association of Steel Tube and Pipe Manufacturers (South Africa)
- Accident Source Term Program Office
- Advanced Science and Technology Policy Planning
- Advanced Specialist Training Posts in Rural Areas (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (Nashville, TN)
- Advising Smokers to Quit
- Allele-Specific Transcript Quantification
- Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (IEEE)
- Aerospace Systems Test Reactor
- Aircraft Shield Test Reactor
- American Society for Theatre Research (established in 1956)
- Aquifer Storage Transfer and Recovery (Australia)
- Army Specialized Training Reserve
- Automatic Spectral Target Recognition
- Advanced Space Technologies for Robotics and Automation (conference)
- All Scale Tomographic Reconstruction Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Ancient Instruments Sound/Timbre Reconstruction Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 by Rex Black, President of RBCS and Director of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB).