For over 50 years, Maury was a baseball umpire with the American Softball Association, the Worcester County Softball Association, and the USSSA Association.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Softball Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon, she was getting picked to play on traveling teams like the Polar Crush and competing in national American Softball Association tournaments.
OSU's Iapala named to watch list for award OKLAHOMA CITY - Oregon State's Vanessa Iapala is one of 40 players on the watch list for the USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Award, the American Softball Association announced Friday.
580) Only one losing record in 14 seasons Played professionally for 15 years 13-time American Softball Association All-American Career pitching record of 338-26 Nicknamed "K.