Anderson Cancer Center has been presented in a platform session at the 22nd annual meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO).
What does ASPH/O stand for?
ASPH/O stands for American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Azerbaijan Society of Petroleum Geologists
- Asperger Syndrome
- Academia Sinica Plant Genome Center
- Association des Substituts du Procureur Général du Québec
- Adaptive Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (astrophysics)
- Arizona Society for Professional Hypnosis (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Arnold School of Public Health (University of South Carolina)
- Association of Schools of Public Health
- Association Socialiste de la Personne Handicapée (French: Socialist Association of People with Disabilities; Belgium)
- Asymptomatic Seropositive Homosexual Males (AIDS)
- Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Association for Schools of Public Health in the European Region
- Association of Supervisors of Public Health Inspectors of Ontario (Canada)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Guadeloupe
- Anji Shangshu Private High School (China)
- Advanced SCSI Programming Interface
- Appalachia - Science in the Public Interest
- Applied Signal Processing and Implementation (academics)
- Arsenal Support Program Initiative