Borax, Antelope Valley College, Quartz Hill Veterinary Clinic, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
What does AMSE stand for?
AMSE stands for American Society of Mechanical Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMSE
We have 24 other meanings of AMSE in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Management System & Data Requirements Control List
- Acquisition Management Systems & Data Requirements List
- Acquisition Management Systems Data List (Defense Acquisition Deskbook)
- Authorized Management System and Data Requirement List
- Amstrad Disk Operating System
- Agricultural Marketing Systems Development Programme (Tanzania)
- Ann Moody Sill Dance Studio (Sugar Land, TX)
- Advanced Mass Sender Enterprise (email software)
- Aircraft Maintenance Support Equipment (Canadian Forces)
- American Museum of Science & Energy (Tennessee)
- Association for the Advancement of Modeling and Simulation Techniques in Enterprise
- Association for the Advancement of Modelling and Simulation Techniques in Enterprises
- Association Mondiale des Sciences de l'éducation (French: World Association for Educational Research)
- Average Mean Squared Error
- Alaska Marine Safety Education Association (Sitka, AK)
- American Overseas Marine Corporation
- Alliance of Management Schools in European Capitals
- American Systems Engineering Corporation
- Army Model and Simulation Executive Council
- Army Modeling and Simulation Executive Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers.
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) has developed a voluntary standard for scrap and material handlers.
He is also a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
The CSCA office is an initiative by a four-member consortium: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), The American Petroleum Institute (API), ASTM International, and CSA America.
Ennor Manufacturing Technology Award by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
WASHINGTON, March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Many products we use can be made with reduced impact on the environment if both manufacturers and regulators incorporate the concepts of Designing for the Environment (DFE) into all of their activities, according to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Several of these described mysterious results last week at the San Francisco meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.