Crago is a member of the American Society of Highway Engineers and the American Public Works Association, from which he has received the Donald C.
What does ASHE stand for?
ASHE stands for American Society of Highway Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHE
We have 20 other meanings of ASHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Society for Healthcare Central Service Personnel
- Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
- Association for Sustainable Human Development
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission (Nigeria)
- Asteroid Smasher/High-Definition Television (TV show)
- A Scripted Hex Editor (software)
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event
- Alabama Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (governmental business statistics; UK)
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Alberta Social and Health Equities Network (Growing Food Security in Alberta; Canada)
- Australian Scheme for Higher Education Repositories (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research; Australia)
- Arkansas State Highway Employees Retirement System (est. 1949)
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services
- Axial Seamount Hydrothermal Emissions Study
- American Society for Healthcare Education and Training
- Action Stock Horse Foal (Breyer mold)
- Antigen-Specific Helper Factor (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as a director of the American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey, a member of the American Society of Highway Engineers, a board member of the Newark Regional Business Partnership, and a mentor for emerging executives of Women's Unlimited, Inc.