April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Society of Appraisers is pleased to announce the ASA credential has received the highest ranking of business valuation credentials based on a recent study conducted by Business Valuation Resources.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Society of Appraisers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an Accredited Senior Appraiser with the American Society of Appraisers and a Certified Business Appraiser with the Institute of Business Appraisers of United States.
Scott holds the designation of Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) from the American Society of Appraisers in the discipline of Business Valuation and he is accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the AICPA.
Other resources Other accrediting groups * American Society of Appraisers (ASA), www.
There are four major certifying organizations in the United States for business appraisers: the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), which started business valuation accreditation in 1981; the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA), in 1978; the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), in 1997; and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), in 1993.
The AICPA and the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) have agreed on an educational equivalency program for business valuation professionals.
Herrott is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers.
Leauanae is only the second CPA in Utah to have earned both the ASA from the American Society of Appraisers as well as the Accredited in Business Valuation designation from the American Institute of CPAs.