For the American Society of Anesthesiologists, planning to bring 16,000 to the convention center in October, Hurricane Katrina's destruction means a conference planned for 12 years will have to be rearranged in less than two months.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Society of Anesthesiologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society of Anesthesiologists has been using closed insurance claims to track trends in medical errors and design patient safety strategies, Frederick W.
Neither the American Society of Anesthesiologists in Park Ridge, Ill.