St Joseph, Michigan -- Resource magazine and the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers announced the winners of the 2011 AE50 Awards at the AG CONNECT EXPO.
What does ASABE stand for?
ASABE stands for American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ASABE in our Acronym Attic
- Allmänna Städnings Aktiebolaget
- Angela See Angela Blog
- Antisperm Antibodies
- Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour
- Association Sportive Automobile du Beaujolais (French motor sports association)
- Atlanta & St. Andrews Bay Railway Company
- Banner National Revival Party (Kyrgyzstan)
- Associação dos Advogados do Banco do Brasil
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Australia Southern Africa Business Council
- Apeldoorns Skin And Body Institute
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee
- Administrative Sciences Association of Canada
- Administrative Systems Advisory Committee (various schools)
- After School Activities Club (UK)
- Air ASW Controller
- Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) Space Analysis Center
- Air Surveillance and Control System (software)
- Airborne Surveillance and Area Control (UK)
- Alaska State Area Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE), lost food production is the direst consequence of erosion.
Charles Sukup is installed as Pres of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE).
Suppose you get on an elevator and mention that you are a member of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers is just as relevant today as it was at our founding in 1907, and our global contribution to the advancement of engineering education, professional practice, and technical communication is unequaled.
RELATED ARTICLE: American Dreams The realization of the grand vision of ASAE, now renamed the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE), of industrializing American agriculture has, indeed, proved to be nothing less than revolutionary.
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers is a century-old professional organization of men and women who devise new, sustainable solutions for the production, storage, transport, processing, and packaging of agricultural and other biologically based products.
This year we commemorate the centennial of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.