July 15-17 American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) 2011 Comprehensive Review in Hand and Upper Extremity, Renaissance Downtown Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
What does ASSH stand for?
ASSH stands for American Society for Surgery of the Hand
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASSH
We have 6 other meanings of ASSH in our Acronym Attic
- Abuse Survivors Support Group (Sam Houston State University)
- Active and Standby Staff Group (Australian Army Reserve pool)
- Administrative Support Services Group (New York)
- Aerospace Security Safety Group (UK)
- Arts and Sciences Student Government (University of Colorado)
- Association of Scottish Shellfish Growers
- Australian Screen Sound Guild (professional guild; est. 1988)
- Académie Suisse des Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Swiss Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Acute Spinal Subdural Hematoma (spinal injury)
- Aircraft Systems Self-Healing
- Australian Society for Sports History (est. 1983)
- Average Steady-State Haematocrit (hematology)
- Assessment Strategies in Scottish Higher Education Project Inventory (UK)
- Area of Sinusoidal Surface Hepatocyte Nuclear Predominance
- Australasian Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy (Sidney, NSW, Australia)
- Ab Statens Skogsindustrier
- Additional Special Skill Indicator
- Aerial Scout Sensors Integration
- Airglow Solar Spectrometer Instrument
- Area of Special Scientific Interest (conservation designation; Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awards: Fast Track Excellence American Society for Surgery of the Hand (Rosemont, IL) Excellence in Teamwork Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (Toronto, ON) Excellence in Innovation American Society of Agronomy (Madison, WI) Evangelism Award Human Resources Professionals Association (Toronto, ON) National Middle School Association (Westerville, OH) Excellence in Member Service Young Presidents' Organization (Irving, TX) Overall Excellence Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (Fairfax, VA) "Helping our customers better serve their members is at the heart of everything we do," said Brian Bruffey, President and CEO of Protech.
org Founded in 1945, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, which has a worldwide membership of hand, orthopedic, plastic and general surgeons, engages in education, research and advocacy to maintain standards of excellence in patient care.
The American Society for Surgery of the Hand echoed Lee's skepticism, saying the risk-to-benefit ratio for the procedure "has yet to be convincingly established," particularly because the operation is not life saving, and anti-rejection therapy could lead to serious infections or even cancer.
7-9 American Society for Surgery of the Hand 65th Annual Meeting, John B.