Smith, PhD, founder and first president of the American Society for Photobiology.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for American Society for Photobiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Side Parking (New York)
- Alternate Stock(ing) Point
- Alternative Sentencing Program
- Alternative Service Provider
- Aluminum Steel Polyethylene
- American School of Paris
- American Scientific Products
- American Security Project (Washington, DC)
- American Self-Protection (martial arts)
- American Selling Price
- American Society for Plasticulture
- American Society of Papyrologists
- American Society of Parasitologists
- American Society of Perfumers
- American Society of Pharmacognosy
- American Society of Photogrammetry Foundation (Bethesda, MD)
- American Society of Photographers
- American Soy Products (Saline, MI)
- American State Papers (historical executive and legislative documents)
- Ames Straw Poll (politics; Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is scheduled to speak at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Photobiology at 1:10 pm EDT on July 11 at the Westin Rio Mar in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico.
But at last month's annual meeting of the American Society for Photobiology in Los Angeles, Neil Towers reported that five such compounds, found in plants of the marigold and sunflower families, appear to be even more toxic to viruses than to animal cells.