Dixon of New York University and her colleagues said at the meeting, which was also sponsored by the American Society for Investigative Pathology and the American Society for Nutritional Sciences.
What does ASNS stand for?
ASNS stands for American Society for Nutritional Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASNS
We have 6 other meanings of ASNS in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Neuro-Rehabilitation
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Assistant Senior NAVOCEANO Representative
- Average Path Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Research, Development and Acquisition)
- Area of Special Natural Resource Interest (Wisconsin designation)
- Advanced Services for Network Security (Cisco)
- African Science News Service (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Alpine Ski Nova Scotia (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Austrian Study on Nutritional Status
- Arc Spray Nanoparticle Synthesis System
- Arc-Submerged Nanoparticle Synthesis System
- Associate of Science in Network Systems Security (Colorado Technical University; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Ambulance Service of New South Wales (North South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
- Astronomical Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- AIDS Services of North Texas (est. 1988; Health Services of North Texas)
- American Society for Neural Transplantation
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- Area Search No Trace (law enforcement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experimental Biology is the annual meeting of professional research scientists from some 31 societies and associations, including the American Society for Nutritional Sciences and the American Society for Clinical Nutrition.
Zemel said at the meeting, also sponsored by the American Society for Investigative Pathology and the American Society for Nutritional Sciences.
Contributions from the American Association of Anatomists, American Physiological Society, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, American Society for Investigative Pathology, American Society for Nutritional Sciences, American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, and various guest societies rounded out the program.