[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Food and Drug Administration recently honored the AHA's American Society for Healthcare Engineering for its contributions to the agency's Preventing Surgical Fires initiative.
What does ASHE stand for?
ASHE stands for American Society for Healthcare Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHE
We have 20 other meanings of ASHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Health Care Risk Managers
- American Society for Healthcare Central Service Personnel
- Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
- Association for Sustainable Human Development
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission (Nigeria)
- Asteroid Smasher/High-Definition Television (TV show)
- A Scripted Hex Editor (software)
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event
- Alabama Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (governmental business statistics; UK)
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Alberta Social and Health Equities Network (Growing Food Security in Alberta; Canada)
- Australian Scheme for Higher Education Repositories (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research; Australia)
- Arkansas State Highway Employees Retirement System (est. 1949)
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services
- Axial Seamount Hydrothermal Emissions Study
- American Society for Healthcare Education and Training
- Action Stock Horse Foal (Breyer mold)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murphy, Alternate American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Richard D.
com)-- Tom Adams, Ppresident and COO of Welty Building Company, LLC, has announced the firm's recent membership within the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE), the largest association committed to optimizing the heath care physical environment.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Trepidation about reduced reimbursement rates has put a big chill on hospital construction plans, according to the annual construction survey by H&HN's sister publication Health Facilities Management and the American Society for Healthcare Engineering.
com)-- Purdue University, in association with the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE), is conducting a case study on the 2E Surgical Services renovation for the University of Arkansas for Medical Science.
Meredith, Alternate American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Richard D.