This past fall, the American Simmental Association published the first Marker-Assisted Expected Progeny Differences (MA-EPDs) for tenderness, using results from the IGENITY TenderGENE[TM] DNA test combined with traditional data.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Simmental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Sailing Association
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Separately, AniGenics initiated a research partnership with the American Simmental Association (ASA) (Bozeman, MT, www.