Johnson, Executive Director of the American Screenwriters Association (ASA), announced today that Inis Clubs of Colorado Springs, CO is the Grand Prize winner of the prestigious 2003 ASA/Writer's Digest International Screenwriting Competition.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Screenwriters Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Softball Association
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Sailing Association
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 - 30 four-day run which featured more than 100 film premieres and the country's largest screenwriting conference in collaboration with the American Screenwriters Association.
April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Selling to Hollywood Down Under screenwriters conference is a new joint venture between the American Screenwriters Association and Australian film and television enterprises.
PHTU004 02/11/2003 07:45 r n bc-CA-Amer-Screenwriters (BEVERLY HILLS) American Screenwriters Association Announces National Screenwriters Month: May - a Time to Celebrate Quality Writing and Entertainment
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have been selected by the American Screenwriters Association (ASA) to receive the prestigious David Angell Humanitarian Award.
Sponsored by The American Screenwriters Association and produced by Twilight Pictures, Inc.
Mary Tyler Moore is the international Chairman of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and she was recently honored with the first annual David Angell Humanitarian Award presented by the American Screenwriters Association.