Jennifer Wiseman Council President, American Scientific Affiliation
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Scientific Affiliation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Strategy Advisers LLC
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Softball Association
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Sailing Association
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Scientific Affiliation (ASA) is a national organization of Christians in science.
I also recognize that the American Scientific Affiliation (ASA) is uniquely positioned to help in such an endeavor.
After several revisions, including a review by several American Scientific Affiliation (ASA) members, the monograph was published in 1979 by the first publisher that I sent it to--Phi Delta Kappa, the education honor society (4) located in Bloomington, Indiana.
He was the keynote speaker at the 2007 joint meeting of the Christians in Science and the American Scientific Affiliation held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
4 : 303-9) on "The American Scientific Affiliation Booklet Controversy" is most revealing, amazingly timely, and tells us that when the ASA leadership approached the nation's science teachers they really hit the nerve of spokespersons for the atheistic regime.