We are extremely grateful to the American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Division (ASHA), a sub-agency of AID, for their continuing support of our effort in this area.
What does ASHA stand for?
ASHA stands for American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (USAID)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHA
We have 51 other meanings of ASHA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Stationary Hospital
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician Hydraulics and Structure (US Navy)
- American Society of Hematology Self-Assessment Program
- Achaete-Scute Homologue-1
- Accredited Social Health Activist (India)
- Action for Securing Health for All
- Advanced Station Housing Allowance
- Alaska State Housing Authority
- American Saddlebred Horse Association, Inc.
- American School Health Association
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Shire Horse Association
- American Show Horse Association
- American Social Health Association
- American Social Hygiene Association (now American Social Health Association)
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Suffolk Horse Association
- American Sulphur Horse Association
- American Surgical Hospital Association