Sailing or the American Sailing Association and be able to rent a boat.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Sailing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Allele Specific Amplification
- Allied States of America
- Allocation Spécifique d'Attente (French; supplemental income)
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alternate Splice Area (FOC)
- Alternative Strategy Advisers LLC
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Softball Association
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outdoor program's offerings range from one-time introductory fun sails for individuals, families and senior citizens to intensive week-long instructional courses that can provide graduates with American Sailing Association (ASA) certification.
Officials with the American Sailing Association were on hand at Sunderland's return to certify his achievement.
htm: * American Canoe Association * American Red Cross * American Sailing Association * AUSTSWIM * Boy Scouts of America * British Canoe Union * Ellis and Associates * Royal Lifesaving Society * Starfish Aquatics * PADI * US Sailing * USA Water Ski Association * YMCA If you have a certification that is not listed on the ACA Web site, you can contact the standards department at the ACA national office (765-342-8456 or accreditation@ACAcamps.
A far easier method, however, is to obtain certification from one of the national sailing organizations: the American Sailing Association or U.
Certified by the American Sailing Association, the course covers sailing theory, rigging, and on-water skills--from tacking to basic navigation.