What does ASHAO stand for?
ASHAO stands for American Saddlebred Horse Association of Ohio (American Saddlebred Horse Association, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology (Australia, New Zealand)
- Australian Spiritual Healers Association (est. 1964; Australia)
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Australia
- Asbestos in Schools Hazard Abatement Act of 1984
- Asbestos in Schools Hazard Abatement Automated Information System
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Advisory Committee (New South Wales, Australia)
- Aboriginal Strategy on HIV/AIDS in Canada (est. 2003)
- American Society of Heating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (now part of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Georgia
- Arabian Sport Horse Association, Inc.
- Adolph Schreiber Hebrew Academy of Rockland (New York)
- Asbestos School Hazard Abatement Reauthorization Act
- Action for Social Change & Youth Empowerment
- Assault Support Helicopter Battalion
- Association Sportive Harfleur-Beaulieu (French sports club)
- Association Sportive Haute-Broye (French; sports association; Switzerland)
- Australasian Society for Human Biology (est. 1987; School of Anatomy and Human Biology; University of Western Australia)
- Alaska State Home Builders Association (Anchorage, AK)
- American Society of Hospital-Based Emergency Air Medical Services (now Association of Air Medical Services)
- Agricultural Safety and Health Best Management Practices