Currently he is co-chairman of the joint committee of the AASHTO, Associated General Contractors of America and American Road and Transportation Builders Association.
What does ARTBA stand for?
ARTBA stands for American Road and Transportation Builders Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ARTBA in our Acronym Attic
- Army Requirements for Tactical Communications
- Army Tactical Data System
- Area Tangent (trigonometry)
- ATM (Air Traffic Management) Surveillance Tracker and Server (European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation)
- Airborne Reconnaissance Technical Architecture Working Group
- Absolute Right to Buy (Scotland, UK)
- Active Region Transient Brightening (solar physics)
- Advanced Radar Test-Bed
- Alberta Research Tumor Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ancient Roots Translinear Bible
- Army Tactical Battle Simulation System
- Army Training Battle Simulation System
- Australian Rail Tram and Bus Industry Union
- Adaptive Rapid Turnaround Communication
- Ahmanson Recruit Training Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Air Reserve Test Center
- Air Route Traffic Control
- Aircraft Research and Testing Committee
- Alternative Routes to Teacher Certification (Delaware)
- Andean Root and Tuber Crops
Samples in periodicals archive:
com American Road and Transportation Builders Association The ARTBA Building 1219 28th Street N.
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA), which represents the U.
Groups that already have indicated an interest in working on NTW include AASHTO, The Asphalt Institute, Associated General Contractors of America, American Road and Transportation Builders Association, American Public Transit Association, American Public Works Association, American Society of Civil Engineers, American Consulting Engineers Council, Eno Transportation Foundation, ITS America, Institute of Transportation Engineers, National Association of County Engineers, National Asphalt Pavement Association, National Association of Governor's Highway Safety Representatives, National Society of Professional Engineers, National Defense Transportation Association, National Air Transportation Association, Road Information Program,Transportation Research Board, and U.