The American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS), a leader in endurance medicine for over 10 years, is taking on a new name, look, and broader challenge.
What does ARRMS stand for?
ARRMS stands for American Road Race Medical Society (Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Radio Relay League (Newington, CT)
- American Radio Relay League
- Advanced Rapid Robotic Manufacturing
- Advanced RTS Response Module
- AIDS Risk Reduction Model
- Army Range Requirements Model
- Association of Residential Resources in Minnesota (disabled services; South Saint Paul, MN)
- Australian Record Retention Manual (Information Enterprises Australia Pty. Ltd.)
- Advanced Rapid Response Missile Demonstrator
- Affordable Rapid Response Missile Demonstrator (US DoD)
- Anti-Racist Response Network (Urban Alliance on Race Relations)
- Asian River Restoration Network (Tokyo, Japan)
- Addiction Recovery Resources of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Adaptive Redundant Residue Number System
- Academic Regulations and Records Office (Hong Kong)
- Arizona Regents Reach Out (Phoenix, AZ)
- Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology
- Associazione Regionale Romana Orafi (Italian: Regional Association of Roman Goldsmiths)
- Australasian Road Rescue Organisation
- Autism Respite Resource Outreach (Hampton Falls, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS) is holding a medical meeting in conjunction with the 2012 U.
The American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS), under the leadership of George Chiampas, DO (Chicago Marathon Medical Director), has been working on a number of new initiatives.
The American Road Race Medical Society, along with AMAA, is a sports medicine division of the American Running Association.
Medical Directorships As medical director of the Houston Marathon and current president of the American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS), Cianca has contributed significantly to educating runners and medical staff with regard to safely completing road races and other events.
The American Road Race Medical Society, along with AMAA, are sports medicine divisions of the American Running Association.
The American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS) is currently conducting elections of new officers for the next two years.
On January 12, Chevron Houston Marathon Medical Director John Cianca, MD, became the American Road Race Medical Society (ARRMS) President at its annual membership meeting in Houston, TX.