According to Kimberly Freeman Brown, executive director of American Rights at Work, the lockout will impact 150,000 jobs and could result in the loss of $160 million in every city with an NFL team.
What does ARAW stand for?
ARAW stands for American Rights at Work (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ARAW in our Acronym Attic
- Aegis Readiness Assessment Vehicles
- Aravan Bat Virus
- Army Aviator
- Asociación Regional Altaverapacense (Spanish: Altaverapacense Regional Association; Guatemala)
- Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians
- Australian Retailers Association Victoria
- Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action and Local Involvement (India)
- Army Aviator Badge
- Adaptive Resource Allocating Vector Quantizer
- Auxiliary and Radwaste Area Ventilation System
- Asynchronous Ruby and XML
- Antwerp-Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Zeebrugge (shipping)
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria
- Academic Review Board
- Académie Royale des Sciences, des Lettres et des Beaux-Arts de Belgique (French: Royal Academy of Sciences, Humanities and Fine Arts of Belgium; Belgium)
- Access-Related Bacteremia (infection)
- Accident Report Book
- Accommodation Review Board
- Accounting Research Bulletins
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations in the study were: American Rights at Work, Amnesty international, Autism Society of America, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, CARE, EarthJustice, Easter Seals, Environmental Defense Fund, Habitat For Humanity, Human Rights Campaign, Human Rights First, Humane Society of the United States, IFAW, League of Conservative Voters, Oxfam American, pre[k]now, Save Darfur, and SaveOurEnvironment.
America's workers need more opportunities to come together to discuss vexing workplace issues, or just to make personal connections with those we spend most of our waking hours with," said American Rights at Work in a statement.
com/movie * Friends with Low Wages: Using Garth Brooks' exclusive deal with Wal-Mart, American Rights at Work produced a parody of his hit song "Friends in Low Places" to raise public awareness of Wal-Mart's union-busting tactics.