In a thumbs-up review that no doubt helped sales, the NRA's American Rifleman magazine said: "These women aren't Vogue models.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for American Rifleman Magazine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allied Racing (Halo racing clan)
- Allotment Reconciliation
- Alternate Routing
- Alternative Radio (public affairs program)
- Altesse Royal (French: Royal Highness)
- Amateur Radio
- Amazing Race (reality TV show)
- American Racing (American Racing wheels)
- American Revolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have saved the American Rifleman magazines from those days and still get the vapors looking at the ads from Ye Old Hunter, Winfield Arms, Century Arms and others.