American Review of Respiratory Disease 130: 584-587.
What does ARRD stand for?
ARRD stands for American Review of Respiratory Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARRD
We have 4 other meanings of ARRD in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomous Rescue & Recovery Craft (marine vessel)
- Atlantic Region Race Control Association
- Active Routing and Resource Control for Ad Hoc Networks
- Analysis of Rapid and Recent Climate Change (US NOAA and US NSF)
- Asian Raptor Research and Conservation Network
- Association pour Le Régime de Retraite Complémentaire des Salariés (French: Association for Supplementary Retirement Plan for Employees; France)
- United States Army Armament Materiel Readiness Command
- Air Raid Reporting Control Ship
- Advanced Retention and Release Device (rocketry)
- Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (various organizations)
- Arrival Date
- Affiliated Regional Reliability Entity (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Alarm Receiving and Reporting Equipment
- Antigen Receptor Response Element
- Appraisal and Research of Real Estate
- Auger Resonant Raman Effect (physics)
- Automatic Read Reallocation Enabled (computing)
- Antigen Response Recognition Element (proteins)
- American Recreation Resource and Education Center, Inc. (youth center; Indianapolis, IN)
- Academic Research Rare Expert Directory
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Review of Respiratory Disease 1991;144:745-9.
Raizenne (1991), "Respiratory Health and PM Pollution: A daily time series analysis," American Review of Respiratory Disease, 144(3.
A report in the February American Review of Respiratory Disease presents evidence that this disorder, which is characterized by frequent pauses in breathing during sleep, may have a genetic cause.
Holian says research he described in an abstract in the April AMERICAN REVIEW OF RESPIRATORY DISEASE shows that extra-cellular calcium prolongs the asbestos stimulation of the superoxide anion production.
3 Chilren with asthma and persistent wheezing represented the majority of the excess bronchitis cases in the more polluted communities, Dockery and his colleagues report in the March AMERICAN REVIEW OF RESPIRATORY DISEASE.