org American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers www.
What does ARDMS stand for?
ARDMS stands for American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ARDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Ambuja Realty Development Ltd. (India)
- American Roller Derby League
- Applied Research & Development Laboratory (Mt. Vernon, IL)
- Archiving, Restoration and Digital Libraries (audio)
- Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model
- Age Related Degradation Mechanism
- Apostolic Roundtable of Deliverance Ministers (est. 2000)
- Argon Dark Matter (particle physics experiment)
- Medium Auxiliary Repair Dry Dock (Non Self-Propelled)
- Automatic Radar Data Measuring Equipment
- Agricultural Research and Development Network (Egypt)
- Agriculture, Rural Development and Nutrition
- Alberta Rural Development Network (Canada)
- Anti-Racism and Decolonization Network (est. 2005)
- Az?rbaycan Respublikasi Dövl?t Neft Fondu (state oil fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Advanced Research and Development Network Operations Center
- Agricultural and Rural Development Office
- Associate Regional Director for Operations (National Credit Union Administration)
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Application de Recueil de la Documentation Opérationnelle et d'Information Statistique sur les Enquêtes (French: Application Code of Operational Documentation and Statistical Information on Investigations; software program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All experience must be in human radiology and a maximum of 1 point can be obtained through inclusion in 1 of the following registries: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board.