Members continuing on the board include: James Forsell, PhD, Tissue Banks International, San Rafael, CA; Immediate Past President - Duke Kasprisin, MD, American Red Cross Tissue Services, Burlington, VT; Council of Accredited Tissue Banks - Joel Osborne, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, Edison, NJ, and Thomas Cycyota, AlloSource, Englewood, CO; Tissue Bank - John Lee, DCI Donor Services, Nashville, TN; Reproductive - Charles Sims, MD, California CryoBank, Inc.
What does ARCTS stand for?
ARCTS stands for American Red Cross Tissue Services (tissue bank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Refueling Control Time
- Albanian Rehabilitation Centre for Trauma and Torture Victims
- Amphibian and Reptile Conservation Trust (UK)
- Army Radio Code Aptitude Test
- Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Toronto
- Arcus Tangent (trigonometry)
- Arctic Research of the Composition of the Troposphere from Aircraft and Satellites (NASA)
- Advanced Research Center Telecommunications Interface Console
- AIDS Research Consortium of the Twin Cities (Minnesota)
- Am Really Cold That Is Certain (Kids Next Door show)
- Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine (journal)
- Andy Richter Controls the Universe (TV Show)
- Acute Respiratory Care Unit
- Advanced RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) Configuration Utility
- American to Russian Converter Unit
- Arctic Research Consortium of the United States (Fairbanks, AK)
- Automatic Root Certificate Update
- Amateur Radio Club of the University of Arkansas
- Australian Research Centre for Urban Ecology
- Architects' Registration Council of the United Kingdom
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the call comes in at American Red Cross Tissue Services (ARCTS) in Costa Mesa, CA, everyone is moving.
They include: President - Duke Kasprisin, MD, American Red Cross Tissue Services, Burlington, VT; President-Elect - James Forsell, PhD, Tissue Banks International, San Rafael, CA; Secretary - Margery Moogk, Northwest Tissue Center, Seattle, WA; Treasurer - Michael Jeffries, Osteotech, Inc.
May served as Chief Operating Officer for the American Red Cross Tissue Services for 10 years.
They include: President - Duke Kasprisin, MD, American Red Cross Tissue Services, National Office, Washington, DC; President-Elect - James Forsell, PhD, Tissue Banks International National Processing Center, San Rafael, CA; Secretary - Margery Moogk, Northwest Tissue Center, Seattle, WA; Treasurer - Michael Jefferies, Osteotech, Inc.