This course provides basic information about the effects of disasters, outlines the role of agencies in disaster relief and introduces participants to American Red Cross disaster services.
What does ARCDS stand for?
ARCDS stands for American Red Cross Disaster Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- APOBEC (Apolipoprotein B mRNA Editing Enzyme Catalytic Polypeptide-Like) Related Cytidine Deaminase (protein)
- Appetite Regulating Compound Database (Institute of Computational Biology; India)
- Army Reserve Careers Division (US Army)
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Debridement (orthopedics)
- Auto- und Reiseclub Deutschland
- All Russian Center for Disaster Medicine
- Agrarian Reform Communities Development Project
- Agricultural Rehabilitation and Crop Diversification Project (Grenada)
- Altimetry and Radiometry Composite Data Record
- Audio and Radio Control Display Unit
- Automatic Radio Control Display Unit (avionics/aviation)
- American Research Center in Egypt
- Amphibious River Crossing Equipment (French)
- Archives and Research Centre for Ethnomusicology (American Institute of Indian Studies)
- Association Recherche Climat Environement (French)
- Association Rwandaise pour la Creation des Emplois
- Automated Red Cell Exchange (sickle cell disease)
- Application of Radiotracers in Chemical Environmental and Biological Sciences
- All-Russian Central Executive Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to this guide being produced, there were no comprehensive, easy-to-understand resources that guide people affected by disasters," said Terry Sicilia, executive vice president, American Red Cross Disaster Services.