Le Colonial, San Francisco: The restaurant donated 1,5 percent of all its revenue from the dining room and lounge during the last week of March to the American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter in support of the Japanese relief efforts.
What does ARCBA stand for?
ARCBA stands for American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARCBA
We have 1 other meaning of ARCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Architects Regional Council of Asia (est. 1982)
- Army Readiness Civilian Acquired Skills Program
- Archives of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto (Canada)
- Army Capabilities Assessment Tool (US Army)
- Assessment Results Consumer and Analysis Tool (US Army)
- Accounts Receivable Cash Basis
- Airsoft Ranger Club Borinage (France)
- American Reflexology Certification Board
- Arhidieceza Romano-Catolica de Bucuresti (Romanian: Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Bucharest)
- Australian Ropes Course Builders
- Australian Registered Cattle Breeders' Association
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition of British Columbia (Canada)
- ASEAN Regional Center for Biodiversity Conservation
- American Red Cross Biomedical Services
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- Abbeyville Road Christian Church
- Aberdeen Recreation and Cultural Center
- Academic Resources and Computing Committee
- Accounts Receivable and Claims Control
- Accounts Receivable Core Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials of the American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter and the group's leaders from throughout San Mateo County, California, gathered at a Heroes Breakfast on June 14 to recognize area residents for heroism.