com is the product of a unique partnership of the Active Interest Media's (AIM) Equine Network, the American Quarter Horse Association, the U.
What does AQHA stand for?
AQHA stands for American Quarter Horse Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQHA
We have 2 other meanings of AQHA in our Acronym Attic
- Al Qaeda's Great Escape (Philip Smucker book)
- Added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine
- Association Québécoise de Gestion de la Végétation (French; Canada)
- Academic Quality Handbook (UK)
- Access Quality Health (Boston, MA)
- Affordable Quality Homes (Australia)
- American Quarter Horse
- Average Quarter Hour (radio ratings)
- Average Quarter of an Hour (advertising)
- Air Quality Health Alert (San Antonio, TX)
- Alamo Quarter Horse Breeders (Texas)
- Alberta Quarter Horse Breeders Group
- Alliance for Quality Health Care (Williamsville, NY)
- Assessing Quality in Higher Education (Australia)
- Adjusted Qualified Higher Education Expense (US IRS)
- American Quarter Horse Foundation
- Absolute Quality Home Inspection (Orwell, OH)
- Air Quality Health Index (Canadian program to rate air quality according to health risk)
- American Quarter Horse Journal
- Association Qualité de l'Hospitalisation Privée
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the years, Crundwell became "one of the nation's most famous and most successful horse breeders--her ranch has produced 52 world champions," according to Jim Bret Campbell, spokesman for the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA).
Mackenzie of Rutland recently earned an award for logging 50 hours in the American Quarter Horse Association Horseback Riding Program.
IFAJ Planning Meeting: open to everyone by Becky Newell, 2008 AMS Steering Committee Chair American Quarter Horse Association, Amarillo, TX
html * This American Quarter Horse Association site has diagrams showing the external and internal features of the home: www.
The couple said they were stunned to receive a letter from the American Quarter Horse Association in February, asking for a DNA sample from Ginger so that her expected foal could be registered.
95 1-800-836-0510 The American Quarter Horse Association has participated in producing The American Quarter Horse: An Introduction To Selection, Care, And Enjoyment, a virtual 'bible' of detail on the American quarter house, packing in details for all levels of riders and owners from novices to professionals.