[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] May 2013 3-6 Association of Administrators of the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (AAICPC) Annual Conference, Denver, CO June 2013 7-9 National Association of Public Child Welfare Administrators (NAPCWA) 2013 Policy Forum, Crystal City, VA 10-12 American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) 2013 Policy Forum, Crystal City, VA August 2013 18-21 National Association for Program Information and Performance Management (NAPIPM) Annual Conference, San Diego, CA October 2013 6-9 IT Solutions Management for Human Services (ISM) Annual Conference, San Diego, CA
What does APHSA stand for?
APHSA stands for American Public Human Services Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHSA
We have 1 other meaning of APHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Human Rights Network
- Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
- Alcohol and Public Health Research Unit
- Allen Park High School (Allen Park, MI)
- American Poultry Historical Society
- American Pseudo-obstruction and Hirschsprung's Disease Society
- Aransas Pass High School (Texas)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Healthcare Systems Pty Ltd (Mansfield, QLD, Australia)
- Australian Poll Hereford Society
- Averill Park High School (Averill Park, NY)
- Association of Police Health and Safety Advisers
- Advance Physical Test
- Applied Public Health Team (disaster relief; US DHHS)
- Association of the Physically Handicapped of Thailand (Nonthaburi, Thailand)
- Association of Private Hospitals in Tanzania
- Alaska Public Health Training Network (Alaska Department of Health and Social Services)
- antepartum hemorrhage of unknown origin
- Association of German Professional Dealers (philatelic group)
- Autologous Pericardial Heart Valve (cardiovascular surgery)
- A Pleasing Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olmstead will have a significant affect on these calculations, but it's still too early to measure its impact, says William Waldman, executive director of the American Public Human Services Association and a spokesman for directors of state Medicaid programs.
NASCCA National Association of State Child Care Administrators an affiliate of the American Public Human Services Association APHSA and the National Association of State Child Care Administrators (NASCCA) are working closely with the U.
American Association of Public Welfare Attorneys an affiliate of the American Public Human Services Association