com)-- Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation sponsored a landmark childhood cancer psychosocial think tank at the 10th annual American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) Conference in Huntington Beach, California.
What does APOS stand for?
APOS stands for American Psychosocial Oncology Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APOS
We have 17 other meanings of APOS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Asian-Pacific Operational Research Societies
- Aerial Port (US DoD)
- Aerial Ports
- Aerial Ports & Air Operating Bases File
- Air Operations Bases Report (US DoD)
- Acoustic Processor Operating Station
- Action, Process, Object, Scheme (mathematics)
- Advanced Process Oriented Steering
- After Point of Sales
- All Phases of Step Cycle (pain treatment system)
- Asia-Pacific Optical Fiber Sensors (conference)
- Austrian Positioning System
- Assessment Principles for Offshore Safety Cases (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Automated Point of Sale Device (fuels transactions)
- Advanced Process-Oriented Self-Directed Learning Environment (EU research and development integrated project)
- Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization
- Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (Welsh Assembly Government; UK)
- Aberdeen Prospective Osteoporosis Screening Study (UK)
- Army Publications Ordering and Subscription System
- Asia-Pacific Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preliminary survey results were also presented at the 7th Annual American Psychosocial Oncology Society meeting.
The Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) in Detroit has designed a program to fill this need, resulting in improved access to specialized care for their large patient base, said Wendy Goldberg, a nurse practitioner at the Josephine Ford Cancer Center (JFCC) of the HFHS, at the annual conference of the American Psychosocial Oncology Society.
senior research scientist at Polaris Health Directions, will present at the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) conference.
reported at the annual conference of the American Psychosocial Oncology Society.
ONS is joining the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) in disseminating the findings at the February 2008 APOS Conference by generating discussion among multidisciplinary healthcare professionals to plan strategies for implementing the recommendations.