2 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (IFFGD) today announced a collaborative effort with the American Pseudo-Obstruction and Hirschsprung's Disease Society (APHS), creating one of the most reliable and comprehensive sources of support and information concerning gastrointestinal disorders.
What does APHS stand for?
APHS stands for American Pseudo-obstruction and Hirschsprung's Disease Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHS
We have 11 other meanings of APHS in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Public Health Report (UK)
- Asia-Pacific Human Resources
- Audit Project-Hour Ratio (metric)
- Arab Program for Human Rights Activists (Cairo, Egypt)
- Africa Population Health Research Center
- Asia Pacific Human Rights Network
- Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
- Alcohol and Public Health Research Unit
- Allen Park High School (Allen Park, MI)
- American Poultry Historical Society
- Aransas Pass High School (Texas)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Healthcare Systems Pty Ltd (Mansfield, QLD, Australia)
- Australian Poll Hereford Society
- Averill Park High School (Averill Park, NY)
- American Public Human Services Association
- Association of Police Health and Safety Advisers
- Advance Physical Test
- Applied Public Health Team (disaster relief; US DHHS)
- Association of the Physically Handicapped of Thailand (Nonthaburi, Thailand)
- Association of Private Hospitals in Tanzania
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her group recently merged with another support group to form the American Pseudo-Obstruction and Hirschsprung's Disease Society, Inc.