API, NAA Foundation to merge: In another instance of how much the newspaper business is contracting, the American Press Institute and the Newspaper Association of America Foundation said on Wednesday their boards have agreed to merge the two groups.
What does API stand for?
API stands for American Press Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Allocation de Parent Isolé (French: Single Parent Allowance)
- Alpha Processor, Inc. (Samsung)
- Alphabet Phonétique International (French: International Phonetic Alphabet)
- Alt Preset Insane (MP3 encoder preset)
- American Pacific Industries (Valencia, CA)
- American Pain Institute
- American Paper Institute
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Pirate Industries
- American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
- Animal Protection Institute
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
- Annual Physical Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Seth Kahan led a session at the American Press Institute seminar, "Media Leadership in the Digital Age" on "Tackling the Challenges" of news leaders on Tuesday, May 24, 2011, in Reston, VA.
Judging for the contest was coordinated by the American Press Institute.
WINTER Former president and executive director American Press Institute Reston, Virginia
Perks was named by the American Press Institute (API) as the best editor in North America.
Contreras was the chairman of the Newspaper Association of America in 2010-2011 and was the chairman of the American Press Institute from 2007-2009.