He served as an inspector for the American Power Boat Association.
What does APBA stand for?
APBA stands for American Power Boat Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APBA
We have 21 other meanings of APBA in our Acronym Attic
- Auto-Pièce Burguière (French auto parts retailer)
- Automation Policy Board
- Automatismes et Portes pour le Bâtiment (French: Doors and Automation in Construction)
- Avant Projet de Budget (French: Before Project Budget)
- Avionics Planning Baseline
- Ayr-Paris Band (Ontario, Canada)
- Self-Propelled Barracks Ship
- Analytical Processing Benchmark 1
- Acquisition Program Baseline Agreement
- Almost Perfect Binary Array
- American Professional Baseball Association (sports table game manufacturer)
- Ames Police Benevolent Association (Aimes, Iowa)
- Appleton Police Benevolent Association (Appleton, Wisconsin)
- Arkansas Professional Bail Association (North Little Rock, AR)
- Arlington Police Beneficiary Association (Arlington County, Virginia)
- Asia Pacific Brands Award (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific Business Association
- Asociación de Psicólogos de Buenos Aires (Spanish)
- Association of Pocket Billiards Australia
- Association of Professional Behavior Analysts (est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's won 61 races (the record is 62), the coveted American Power Boat Association (APBA) Gold Cup was his a record 12 times, and he piloted one of the most famous boats in APBA history, the Miss Budweiser.
Drivers from Los Angeles to Seattle will participate in the event, which features outboard hydroplane boats in a competitive race sanctioned by the American Power Boat Association.