Without question, this election has generated enormous interest in collecting political memorabilia," said Adam Gottlieb of the group American Political Items Collectors.
What does APIC stand for?
APIC stands for American Political Items Collectors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APIC
We have 93 other meanings of APIC in our Acronym Attic
- Accomplishments, Priorities, Issues, Concerns
- Acquisition Process Improvement Campaign
- Acquisition Procurement Improvement Campaign
- Additional Paid-In-Capital (finance/business)
- Advanced Photonic Integrated Circuits (Culver City, CA)
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Advanced Programmer Interrupt Controller
- Africa Policy Information Center
- Agrární Poradenské A Informaèní Centrum (Czech)
- Allied Press Information Center (US DoD)
- American Public Information-highway Coalition
- APCO Project 25 Interface Committee
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco)
- Army Performance Improvement Criteria (US DoD)
- Asia Pacific Internet Company
- Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (conference)
- Asian Pacific Islander Caucus
- Asian Pacific Islander Coalition (Washington)
- Asian Paint Industry Council
- Association des Patrons et Ingénieurs Catholiques (French: Association of Catholic Employers and Engineers; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adam Gottlieb, president of the Northern California chapter of the American Political Items Collectors, said buttons are "as American as jazz or the skyscraper or the hot dog--they are one of those American inventions uniquely linked to our heritage.