American Podiatric Medical Association was referenced for information in this release.
What does APMA stand for?
APMA stands for American Podiatric Medical Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APMA
We have 50 other meanings of APMA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Project Manager for Business Administration
- Assistant Project Manager for Engineering
- Assistant Project Manager for Logistics
- Assistant Program Manager for Systems and Engineering (aka Class Desk)
- Adipose Most Abundant Gene Transcript 1
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (College for Financial Planning)
- Advanced Particulate Materials Association
- Agricultural Personnel Management Association
- Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art (Japan)
- American Paper Machinery Association
- American Preventive Medical Association
- Analysis of PSF Motives and Attitudes
- Area of Project Management Application
- Atlantic Publishers Marketing Association
- Australian Packaging Machinery Association
- Australian Pain Management Association (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
- Australian Promotion Marketing Association
- Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association
- Australasian Police Multicultural Advisory Bureau (formerly the National Police Ethnic Advisory Bureau; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, the American Podiatric Medical Association calls them "biological masterpieces.
The honorees are the * American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, New York City; * American Podiatric Medical Association, Bethesda, Maryland; * American Trucking Associations, Alexandria, Virginia; * Association of Air Medical Services, Alexandria, Virginia; * Ohio Restaurant Association, Columbus; and * SCORE Association, Washington, D.
org American Podiatric Medical Association 9312 Old Georgetown Road Bethesda, MD 20814-1698 Phone: 1-800-FOOT-CARE (1-800-366-8227) or (301) 571-9200 Fax: (301) 530-2752 Email: askapma@apma.
Here are tips from the American Podiatric Medical Association to help keep those feet in top running form.
The American Podiatric Medical Association estimates that more than 70 percent of all people in the U.