Drug Information Handbook: 21st edition American Pharmacists Association Lexi-Comp, Inc.
What does APhA stand for?
APhA stands for American Pharmacists Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APhA
We have 36 other meanings of APhA in our Acronym Attic
- Axis Powers Hetalia (manga)
- Cabinet Appointments and Honours Committee (Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet; New Zealand)
- Hospital Transport (naval ship type)
- African Professional Hunters Association
- Alaska Professional Hunter Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Alberta Public Health Association
- All Pakistan Homeopaths Association
- Amateur Photographers Association
- American Paint Horse Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Printing History Association
- American Public Health Association
- Animal and Plant Health Agency (UK)
- Animal and Plant Health Association (Ireland)
- Appaloosa Horse Association
- Association of Port Health Authorities (UK)
- Australian Palomino Horse Association
- Australian Private Hospitals Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association-Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Alberta Public Housing Administrators Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard DISPOSE OF UNUSED MEDS The American Pharmacists Association recommends ridding your medicine cabinet of all unused and expired medications.
American Pharmacists Association Books are distributed by McGraw-Hill.
Over 1,400 drug monographs pack in key details in a reference endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association.
American Pharmacists Association books are distributed by McGraw-Hill.