WASHINGTON, March 17, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The board of directors of the American Petroleum Institute formally endorsed the industry's steps to create a Center for Offshore Safety, during its spring meeting.
What does AMPET stand for?
AMPET stands for American Petroleum Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMPET
- Americans for Medical Progress Educational Foundation
- Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional (Mexican Association for International Education)
- Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory (Canada)
- American Metal Products & Engineering Productions (SKF Group)
- Association for Microwave Power in Europe for Research and Education
- Association of Minnesota Public Educational Radio Stations
- Automated Message Processing Exchange System
- Association Marocaine de Protection de l'Enfance Solidarité et Développement de Société (French)
- Aerospace Materials, Processes, and Environmental Technology (conference)
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Association Marocaine de Planification Familiale (French: Moroccan Association of Family Planning; Les Orangers, Morocco)
- Association Mauritanienne la Promotion de la Famille (French: Mauritanienne Family Promoting Association)
- Australian Merchant Payments Forum
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Projects and DOE-Rl Facilities (sometimes seen as DOE RL-AMPF)
- Absorbtive and Mucin-Producing Function Differentiation Type
- A Meeting Place for Electronic Artists
- Assistant Manager, Personal Financial Services
- Accurate Manufactured Products Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Agile Methodology Project Group (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But American Petroleum Institute President Red Cavaney believes Congress will eventually allow some drilling in now-closed federal waters off the coasts.
The CSCA office is an initiative by a four-member consortium: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), The American Petroleum Institute (API), ASTM International, and CSA America.
G-OIL ultimate biodegradable green motor oils met and passed all the engine test criteria for The American Petroleum Institute (API) SM Certification back in November, becoming the first and only bio-based motor oil to receive such distinguished honors.
Wight was the Treasurer of the Alaska Oil & Gas Association, and served on the board of the American Petroleum Institute.
He is vice chairman of the Tax Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute.
Longwell is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Petroleum Institute, the LSU Foundation, and the University of Saint Thomas.
The keynote speaker for the event was Red Caveney, President of the American Petroleum Institute.